Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Reason I Created This Blog

I always wanted to have one and finally I said "Go for it!"

The idea of writing whatever you want to write is, to me, just the same as having your own column at a newspaper. (But the idea of being have to filter everything before writing makes me sick but anyway, I think I'll get used to it.)

Of course, there are differences but you may enumerate them all if you think about it for 5 min. So, I won't even bother.

Anyway, I named my blog "Euphoria" because I find this word good enough to express what life means -at least what it is supposed to. Of course it is not always that hey-look-I-have-worn-my-pink-glasses kinda way perfect and joyful but at least it is energizing enough even thinking about how great it would be if it were...

No comments:

Post a Comment